The Mercury S3 is a versatile mITX PC Chassis that enables the use of multiple radiators.
The Mercury S3 now includes the SSD Stealth Mount for the motherboard tray, and 5/16" (8mm) nut-driver for drive cages and windows!
* If an effort to better stream line production white will only be offered in limited runs. The next time white will be available for ordering will be from December 25th 2015 to January 4th 2016.
* This case is shipped flat-packed (unassembled).
* Doors are universal and fit either the left or the right side.
* The single HDD and dual SSD mounts are no longer offered, and have been replaced by the dual HDD and quad SSD mounts.
* Casters will not fit on this case.
* We have TEMPORARILY discontinued the White and Two Tone case colors as of July 1, 2015. The Primer color has been permanently removed as an option.
Mercury S3 Case Features: (click the links below for full desrciptions)
- All Aluminum Construction
- The Flex-Bay System
- The Accessory Mounting System
- Removable Horizontal Motherboard Plate
- INCLUDED: Motherboard Stealth Tray
- Quick Release Exterior
- Integrated Radiator Mounting
- Drop-in Top Radiator Mounting
- Mod Friendly Chassis
- Anti-Vandal Style LED Power and Reset Switches with sleeved cables
|Flex-Bays (5.25 bays)||7|
|Motherboard tray size (width x height)||6.57" x 7.69" (167mm x 195mm)|
|Native HDD Locations||2|
|Native SSD Locations||4|
|Total possible HDD locations with extra HDD cages (using additional mounts, purchased separately)||9|
|Total possible SSD locations with extra SSD mounts (using additional mounts, purchased separately)||18|
|PSU Mounting locations||1|
|Optional Front I/O Panel||Yes|
|Compatible Motherboard Form Factors|
|E-ATX (dual CPU)||-|
Exterior (width x depth x height)
(dimensions shown are for the case only. Rubber feet add .75’’ (19mm) to height, optional standard casters add 2.6’’ (67mm) and HD Casters add 3’’ (76mm))
|10.54" x 15.03" x 14.94" (268mm x 382mm x 379mm)|
|Maximum Radiator/Fan clearance above motherboard tray with standard height top cover||90mm|
|Cooling Tower Clearance (air cooler)||200mm|
Note: Exterior dimensions shown are for the case only. Rubber feet add .81’’ (21mm) to height
|Case Features and Included Accessories|
|All Aluminum construction||Yes|
|Accessory mounting System||-|
|Quick Release Exterior||Yes|
|Flex-Bay 5.25 Device Mounts - Standard (MAC-125)||2 sets|
|Flex-Bay 5.25 Device Mounts - Short Adjustable (MAC-213)||1 set|
|Integrated Radiator Mounting (beyond 120.1/140.1)||Yes (optional)|
|Drop-in Top Radiator Mounting||Yes (optional)|
|Drop-in Side Radiator Mounting||-|
|Side Radiator Mounting||-|
|Isolated Cooling Chambers||-|
|Dual Chamber Design||-|
|Slide out motherboard tray with tech station conversion kit||-|
|Anti-Vandal style power and reset switches with MDPC-X sleeved cables||Yes|
|Included PSU support mount||-|
|Compatible Radiator Sizes (may require additional mounts)|
|120.1 - 120.2 (120 - 240)||Yes|
|140.1 - 140.2 (140 - 280)||Yes|
|Shipping Format: Domestic|
|Shipping Format: International|
S3 specific case accessories (Included in Limited Run Mercury S3's)
Customers also viewed
Showing reviews 1-10 of 33 | Next
Posted by Tony on 9th Feb 2016
Great size only slightly bigger than a BitFenix Prodigy yet can fit so much in! Pretty much my perfect case! Except for having to insert flex bay mounts from the rear
Purchased via Scorptec Australia
Posted by Janus on 20th Oct 2015
Awesome case, awesome custemer service, awesome case and awesome case. 5 start!!!
If not watercooling, get ventilated side panel
Posted by Panzer Applehusky on 1st Oct 2015
Amazing case overall but I do have some thoughts and things that I think can be improved.
- Acrylic side windows scratch easily. I have to be very careful when handling the side panels because I don't want the windows to scratch. Would love an option for tempered glass or something similar.
- would love a combo 240/280 bracket to put in the flex bay area. Don't know why we're limited to one or the other.
- Poor airflow over the GPU. This is honestly the only thing I can think of that wasn't petty or nitpicking. The GPU sits slightly to the left of the intake fans (assuming the front fans are set up as intakes) This means the air coming in through the front is passed over the motherboard and the back of the GPU PCB and not over the fans on the GPU cooler. I have an MSI Gaming 6g 980 ti and I'm having some thermal throttling issues because the GPU is not getting enough cool air where it needs to be. I'm fixing this by cooling the GPU with a Corsair h55 and NZXT Kraken.
This is hands-down the best case I've ever had the pleasure of building in. I recommend it to everyone and anyone, just as long as you know what you need. If you're planning on water cooling your gpu, get windows on everything. Show that beast off. If you're air cooling your gpu, make sure to get the ventilated side panel so your GPU can breath!
I hate to be that guy who gives a less than perfect score for something that was ultimately my fault but I want to help anyone who's looking at buying a Caselabs Mercury s3 get exactly what they need.
I look forward to building more systems in Caselabs cases. They are regarded as the best for a reason. Because they are.
Posted by Mike on 19th Sep 2015
It's simply the best case.
The Rolls-Royce of PC Cases
Posted by Vas on 19th Jun 2015
Caselabs are simply the best computer cases money can buy. Unbelievable quality and built with water cooling in mind.
Can't recommend it enough!!
Posted by Wiz766 on 30th Apr 2015
I moved to this from the S8. Love both cases just wanted smaller foor print. I can't complain about this case at all. It is the perfect ITX case. Now waiting for the Nova X2M release to buy that.
Full review by me:
Watch our playlist on YouTube
Posted by Christian on 22nd Apr 2015
Good things come in small packages!
Posted by Mariano on 15th Apr 2015
Very spacious and ideal to build sophisticated systems wc. Recommended!
Simple & Fun
Posted by Daniel on 13th Apr 2015
I didn't load mine with watercooling hardware, or many accessories at all. Just wanted a sturdy, attractive case that was easy to build in. It delivered; the horizontal layout and simple, open paneling make it so easy. It was fun to assemble in!
great build quality!
Posted by Anton Christensen on 26th Mar 2015
all caselabs cases are super high quality and are very nice to work with. i personally LOVE the design of them, i think it has a great balance between cool and not too flashy gamer ish, but if you prefer it is super modder friendly too.
the flexibility of the configuration is very nice and you can decide what ever you want to have from windows to bay covers and that is just awesome. something other manufactures often are lacking.
there is only a few disadvanteges but nothing too big.
dust proofing is a very small problem that is easily solved but still.
there is no where to hide cables. it is incredibly hard to manage it and even a small solution like a cover plate would do the trick but o'well. i've ordered sleeving and i'm gonna shorten my cables. expsensive and time consuming but it would benefit the look in any case and it is kinda fun to do. a bit more management tho would do wonders because right now you REALLY have to be creative to hide the cables.
this is a very small thing and not really that negative.. but i have bought a set of corsair af120 and sp120 fans for my case and because my motherboard and ram is red i chose the red rings for the fans. And now the damn blue ring on the power button anoys me haha. So i bought a new button with a red ring (it is otherwise the same button) and i'm just waiting for it to arrive. a minor complaint about an otherwise spectacular button (it really feels great to push even tho i only have to do it a couple of times a day). Maybe on order even make that a flexible solution where you could chose between the colours because i know they come in both red, green and blue.
i was super scared at buying the caselabs product at first. and not because of the product it self but because of the pricetag and the taxes i had to pay for it to even reach me here in scandinavia. a uk shop would be amazing.. just saying hehe. i bought my case togheter with a friend and that made the cost go down a bit but wauw the price is at the moment the biggest draw back for me. not really caselabs fault tho and i would buy another caselabs case anyday if i could afford to have two desktops.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 33 | Next