This case will be discontinued 8/31/2017. It will be replaced by the Bullet BH8
Last day to order Lime, Tangerine and Berry will be 8/31/2017 for all Bullet cases.
* Case color selection may change at any time. Once removed, inventory will no longer be maintained.
* Casters will not fit this case
The new Bullet series from CaseLabs: Small, powerful, deadly. Small cases that pack a BIG punch.
Bullet was designed from the ground up to provide optimum air flow and excellent cable management in a smaller format case. If you air-cool or use AIO coolers, this case was built for you.
Our design goals for Bullet were:
- Keep the case compact – much more so that our previous designs (20-30L)
- Allow for very clean cable management.
- Provide excellent cooling for air coolers (and AIO systems).
- Provide good access, so you can get hands in and work on it. A common complaint of many SFF cases is that they can be very difficult to work with.
- Provide the ability to show off the interior of you build, take advantage of case lighting, sleeving, etc. In this respect, we incorporated one of the most popular optional features of the S3 – dual side windows.
- Provide a case that can get handled a lot without fear of damaging it or the components inside. To that effect, the drives are shock mounted and the MB & GPU are mounted horizontally to reduce stress when using heavy GPU’s. The exterior is a “hard shell” design made from heavy .090” (2.3mm) aluminum (the front and rear panels are made from .063” – 1.6mm). Optional handles are available.
- Front panel USB 3.0, HD Audio included
All this at a much more affordable price.
|Native HDD Locations||2/3|
|SSD Locations (Using included adapter)||2|
Total possible HDD locations with extra HDD cages
(using additional mounts)
Total possible SSD locations with extra SSD mounts
(using adapters, purchased separately)
|PSU Mounting Locations||1 (ATX)|
|Weight||8.8 pounds (4.0kg)
|Rear Fan Mount (lower compartment)||2 x 80mm|
|Top Fan Mount (Reversible):
|Front Fan Mount||2 x 120mm|
|Compatible Motherboard Form Factors|
|SSI-CEB/EATX *||Yes *|
Overall Exterior (W x H x D)
13.38" x 10.50" x 13.0"
(340mm x 267mm x 330mm)
|GPU Clearance (with fans)||282mm|
|Cooling Tower Clearance (air cooler)||146mm
|Case Features and Included Accessories|
|All Aluminum Construction||Yes|
|Removable Motherboard Tray (non slide out)
|Anti-Vandal Style Power Switch with MDPC-X Sleeved Cables||Yes
|Standard Front I/O Panel with HD Audio||Yes|
|Included PSU support mount||Yes|
Compatible Radiator Sizes
|Shipping Format: Domestic|
|Shipping Format: International
* "E-ATX" motherboards such as the ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME will fit in this case with the ATX option. Please also note: A front mounted fan will interfere with the SATA ports on motherboards like the ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME. E-ATX motherboards such as the Supermicro H8DG6 will not fit in this case. Please cross reference the motherboard tray size with the motherboard dimensions from the manufacturer.
Customers also viewed
Posted by William Betteridge on 26th Apr 2017
This case far surpassed my expectations in terms of build quality, feels incredibly solid being totally metal, it's totally modular with no rivets, no plastic, nada! I was pleasantly surprised to find the audio inputs to be grounded to the case which I have never seen any other alternative case has done totally fixing that electronic noise you tend to get with Mic/Headphone inputs.
There was a few things I had troubles with in terms of water cooling, the fan/radiator bracket at the top of the case is just a tad too close to the front causing clearance issues for the front intake fans with the radiator. If they made the hole slits a lot longer I would have been able to just notch the radiator closer to the back to solve this issue. The other issue was the trap door underneath being able to squeeze the hard drives back in was rather difficult. I had to do some clever tricks just to get it all back in and mounted.
Other then that, it's so near to perfect!
Posted by John Kafrouni on 22nd Oct 2016
Ok so bought this case for a VR rig. Managed to get 2 msi 980ti's in there with room for a 3rd and run an x99 5960x. Just enough room for aio water cooling for the cpu. It's perfect for carrying to the living room for playing VR with the family then comes back to the office. Guys worth the wait for this case it's really impressive how much you can place it this case. Great job guys seriously.
Great Quality Case!
Posted by J Loomis on 27th Aug 2016
So far this case is awesome when it comes to quality. Especially with the paint job. I love the modularity of it and the different mods that can be applied in such a small space. Speaking of the size of it, it is awesome to be able to put ATX components in such a small case! My only gripes with this and its not really the case itself but the information on it. I wish there was a detailed compatibility list of here for CPU coolers. I have the BH7 and I can't fit my H100i V2 in this case without putting a lot of strain on components. Make sure if you put an AIO in this case to make sure the tube are flexible and not too thick. But overall I love the aesthetic of this case.
Posted by Robert on 16th Aug 2016
I am in the process of finishing my build but man this is one solid case and the options and the possibilities are endless. I am currently trying to water cool in this case.
Very clean look case and it shows off well and is a eye catcher for sure.
Here is the link to my build log
Incredible design/room for such a small case
Posted by Shayne on 27th Jul 2016
Got the case in and did our build last night. It turned out great. Had some thermal issues for a while but after tightening things down and getting a good thermal paste drop we were able to maintain a 17% overclock well under 80-degrees-C.
The ability to build each panel with the case disassembled was pretty awesome. Here's what we ended up fitting:
- 2x 120mm fans attached to H100i AIO cooler (exhaust)
- 2x 120mm front fans (intake)
- 2x 80mm back fans (exhaust)
- ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme EATX motherboard
- NVidia GTX 1080
- Thunderbolt EX II card (putting this in a cabinet and using a thunderbolt run for IO)
- 2x SSDs
- RAM, PSU and all the wires needed
- We added two temperature probes, one in the back and one in the front to measure ambient temperature and track the effectiveness of cooling whilst in the cabinet.
Downsizing from an Air 540
Posted by fjo on 5th Jul 2016
+great compact ATX case
+thick & tough panels
+mod friendly (handles, light bars etc)
-cpu cooler compatibility
Overall great product. This case is just on a different level. just a little bigger than 250D but can fit ATX and 2 graphics cards.