This is a special order item. Please check our resellers listed HERE for currently stocked cases and accessories.
* Case color selection may change at any time. Once removed, inventory will no longer be maintained.
* The BH2 and BH4 use SFX Power Supplies (not ATX)
* Casters will not fit this case
The new Bullet series from CaseLabs: Small, powerful, deadly. Small cases that pack a BIG punch.
Bullet was designed from the ground up to provide optimum air flow and excellent cable management in a smaller format case. If you air-cool or use AIO coolers, this case was built for you.
Our design goals for Bullet were:
- Keep the case compact – much more so that our previous designs (20-30L)
- Allow for very clean cable management.
- Provide excellent cooling for air coolers (and AIO systems).
- Provide good access, so you can get hands in and work on it. A common complaint of many SFF cases is that they can be very difficult to work with.
- Provide the ability to show off the interior of you build, take advantage of case lighting, sleeving, etc. In this respect, we incorporated one of the most popular optional features of the S3 – dual side windows.
- Provide a case that can get handled a lot without fear of damaging it or the components inside. To that effect, the drives are shock mounted and the MB & GPU are mounted horizontally to reduce stress when using heavy GPU’s. The exterior is a “hard shell” design made from heavy .090” (2.3mm) aluminum (the front and rear panels are made from .063” – 1.6mm). Optional handles are available.
- Front panel USB 3.0, HD Audio included
All this at a much more affordable price.
|Native HDD Locations||2|
|Native SSD Locations||4|
Total possible HDD locations with extra HDD cages
(using additional mounts)
Total possible SSD locations with extra SSD mounts
(using adapters, purchased separately)
|PSU Mounting Locations||1 (SFX/SFX-L)|
|Weight||7.2 pounds (3.2kg)
|Rear Fan Mount (lower compartment)||60mm|
|Top Fan Mount (Reversible):
|Front Fan Mount||2 x 120mm|
|Compatible Motherboard Form Factors|
Overall Exterior (W x H x D)
11.00" x 9.50" x 13.0"
(279mm x 241mm x 330mm)
|GPU Clearance (with fans)||282mm|
|Cooling Tower Clearance (air cooler)||143mm
|Case Features and Included Accessories|
|All Aluminum Construction||Yes|
|Removable Motherboard Tray (non slide out)
|Anti-Vandal Style Power Switch with MDPC-X Sleeved Cables||Yes
|Standard Front I/O Panel with HD Audio||Yes|
|Included PSU support mount||Yes|
Compatible Radiator Sizes
|Shipping Format: Domestic|
|Shipping Format: International
Customers also viewed
Posted by Alex on 6th Nov 2016
The design, simplicity, materials, and build quality are unparalleled and unlike any other computer case I have owned. I am extremely pleased with this case and would highly recommend it. I did have some issues with the case and will list them out below.
* Small, light, and sturdy
* A great deal more
* Huge frustration was the screws for the PCI-e card bays. When attempting to install a large graphics card the screws are almost impossible to get in place. Similarly when attempting to remove the screws its like playing operation or jenga to pull it out. I cannot count the number of times those screws fell into the case or into the graphics card, requiring me to literally shake the case upside down to get them out just to have to try again. It is small issue but by far the must frustrating part of working with this case.
* Lining up the motherboard with the standoffs is tricky as the motherboard tray does not include one of the common plastic bumps where a screw would normally go to hold the motherboard in relatively correct location while the other standoffs are screwed in.
* Removing the top of the case to work on the internals takes a while to remove and much longer to re-attach. There are 14 small screws that must be removed and replaced. Thumb screws and/or a sliding mechanism would have been appreciated.
* The front power button has a bright blue light when the computer is on. It is easy to disable this light but I would have preferred either RGB or less bright.
Side notes regarding AIO coolers fitting in case
I tried to fit a H100i v2 AIO cooler in the case but it is too wide for the front 2x 120mm fans and the tubes are too long to fit in the case with the CPU directly underneath when mounting on the top 2x 120mm mount. Nothing against the case, the radiator and tubes are just designed for a large case.
The Corsair H75 fits on the front 2x 120mm mount unless you have the plexiglass windows. The plexiglass makes the area just narrow enough for it to fit. It does fit on either of the top 120mm slots.
The Most Incredible Case
Posted by Unknown on 27th Sep 2016
Strong. Sturdy. A pleasure to build in. Not for beginners but can turn out some beautiful guts.
Posted by Unknown on 20th Jun 2016
Fantastic build quality
My case is still in its box.
Posted by Slim on 20th Jun 2016
I pre-ordered this case (BH4) as soon as it got announced. I did not use the case so, why am i posting a review ? Well, first i opened the box to inspect the case for any shipping damage, and there was none because the case is perfectly packed and second I know the CaseLabs quality because i already own a Mercury S8S.When i inspected the BH4 i was pleased to see the same level of detail and craftsmanship i saw with the Mercury. Sure, the Bullet series was not neglected because of its small sizes. Just buy it already !