Last day to order Lime, Tangerine and Berry will be 8/31/2017 for all Bullet cases.
* Case color selection may change at any time. Once removed, inventory will no longer be maintained.
* The BH2 and BH4 use SFX Power Supplies (not ATX)
* Casters will not fit this case
The new Bullet series from CaseLabs: Small, powerful, deadly. Small cases that pack a BIG punch.
Bullet was designed from the ground up to provide optimum air flow and excellent cable management in a smaller format case. If you air-cool or use AIO coolers, this case was built for you.
Our design goals for Bullet were:
- Keep the case compact – much more so that our previous designs (20-30L)
- Allow for very clean cable management.
- Provide excellent cooling for air coolers (and AIO systems).
- Provide good access, so you can get hands in and work on it. A common complaint of many SFF cases is that they can be very difficult to work with.
- Provide the ability to show off the interior of you build, take advantage of case lighting, sleeving, etc. In this respect, we incorporated one of the most popular optional features of the S3 – dual side windows.
- Provide a case that can get handled a lot without fear of damaging it or the components inside. To that effect, the drives are shock mounted and the MB & GPU are mounted horizontally to reduce stress when using heavy GPU’s. The exterior is a “hard shell” design made from heavy .090” (2.3mm) aluminum (the front and rear panels are made from .063” – 1.6mm). Optional handles are available.
- Front panel USB 3.0, HD Audio included
All this at a much more affordable price.
|Native HDD Locations||2|
|Native SSD Locations||4|
Total possible HDD locations with extra HDD cages
(using additional mounts)
Total possible SSD locations with extra SSD mounts
(using adapters, purchased separately)
|PSU Mounting Locations||1 (SFX/SFX-L)|
|Weight||6.8 pounds (3.1kg)
|Rear Fan Mount (lower compartment)||60mm|
|Top Fan Mount (Reversible):
|Front Fan Mount||2 x 120mm|
|Compatible Motherboard Form Factors|
Overall Exterior (W x H x D)
10.00" x 9.50" x 13.0"
(254mm x 241mm x 330mm)
|GPU Clearance (with fans)||282mm|
|Cooling Tower Clearance (air cooler)||143mm
|Case Features and Included Accessories|
|All Aluminum Construction||Yes|
|Removable Motherboard Tray (non slide out)
|Anti-Vandal Style Power Switch with MDPC-X Sleeved Cables||Yes
|Standard Front I/O Panel with HD Audio||Yes|
|Included PSU support mount||Yes|
Compatible Radiator Sizes
|Shipping Format: Domestic|
|Shipping Format: International
Customers also viewed
Posted by Eden on 4th Nov 2016
This is my 4th CaseLabs case and everyone always surpasses my expectations and this BH2 was no exception... typical CaseLabs build quality... basically when you buy a CaseLabs case, you keep it for life (or as long as the form factor is still relevant) so the investment in the long run is always worth it. I moved from a Corsair 250D for my Mini-ITX gaming rig and even though this case is smaller than the 250D, the build came out so much cleaner because of how easy the case is to work with... with the 250D I literally had to leave screws off the rad, cut tabs off power connectors because the fit was that tight... with the BH2, everything went in there and it's impressive to look through the side glass because it's so clean. If I had to give a few gripes (not worth points off), they would be:
1. There were a few minor scratches on some of the panels (never had that before with CaseLabs)
2. I wish there were an easy way to get the top off for more frequent dustings... as it is, you have to remove several screws to be able to blow it out... I loved the 250D for how easy it was to maintain cleanliness inside the case
But... as with all my CaseLabs purchase, I would buy again and without question, recommend to anyone looking for a case that will last countless cycles
Excellent mini ITX case
Posted by Ralph Martin on 8th Aug 2016
The case layout is fantastic for what it is, and very modular so it's super easy to work with (again, for the form factor).
I was able to fit two SSDs, a corsair sf600, gtx 1070 (evga acx), and a corsair 240 mm AIO cooler. The cooler was a tight fit, I'd recommend coolers with flexible hoses as mine was a bit of a bear (though workable).
Other points: the corsair modular psu cables are a tight fit against the ssd/hdd cages. With careful routing I think things would be easier, but a more flexible cable set would help immensely. Also, keeping the usb 3.0 header cable seated on my Maximus VIII motherboard was tough, so check that before strapping things up.
The build quality of the case is outstanding, everything is aluminum and all the screws survived multiple tightening and removing phases with no stripping.
Excellent looks, build quality, and for mini ITX easy to build with. I'd recommend this all day!